I have contemplated changing to a red head for a while now. I finally worked up the nerve to do it! :) A few weeks ago I had Friday off from work, so I called up my friend, Sally and by that afternoon I had the greatest red hair! I also chopped it off, so it is a fun style and color!! I will have to get some pictures on here later! Everyone was pretty shocked, when i went to pick up my girls from the daycare, Riley was a little confused by it, but when she realized it was still mommy, she said, "mommy! You have red hair!" Now everyone we see, she tells, "my mommy has red hair!" She is too cute!! Glen didn't get home from Texas until about 11 pm on that Friday night. When he came in the house and saw me for the first time, he just sort of laughed! I wasn't sure if this was good or bad at first. Then he just smiled and called me his crazy girl. He did a lot of double takes that weekend trying to get used to seeing me with red hair, but by Sunday he was ok with it. The best part was going to church on Sunday and throwing our Bishop for a loop! He saw Glen walk in, but didn't recognize the red head with him. He actually came up to me after Sacrament to introduce himself to the new person in our ward! haha! My favorite part was going to YWs! All the girls loved it and thought it was very "cool"! I love those girls! They are the greatest! I have had a lot of fun so far with red hair and think I am going to keep it around for a while! :) Hope y'all like it! :)
And then there were five!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment