So Glen left for Texas on Sunday night so he could start his first internship in Fort Worth on Monday. We have been looking forward to this day with excitement and a little anxiety as well! Glen is gone for the whole week, hopefully making it home most weekends. However, with the way gas prices are going, it is going to be pretty pricey to get him here or us there! :(
So my first couple days have not been so bad. Sunday night the girls and I hung out and watched our shows on ABC (Gotta love Extreme Makeover!!) Then it was off to bed at 8 so I wouldn't have cranky girls on Monday morning. I of course don't sleep well without my husband around, so I read for a while and got some laundry done and then read some more, until about 10:30 when I started to doze off. I woke up quite a few times through the night and hit snooze 3 or 4 times in the morning instead of getting up and doing my cardio like I was going to do! :)
Monday was not too bad. We actually got out of the house by 7am and everyone got to school and work on time! The girls are a huge help in the mornings. My only issue is getting Riley to cooperate happily with what needs to be done! ( I thought the terrible 2s were supposed to end when they turn 3!!) So we are going to try our best to make this work out!
We miss Glen, but are very grateful for the blessing of him having an opportunity to work and gain "lawyer" experience. This is, after all, why we are in Law School! :) We are grateful for all the blessings Heavenly Father has "heaped" upon us since we made the decision to uproot and become students again! He has truly watched out for us and guided our decisions in a dramatic way!
And then there were five!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment