Monday, March 31, 2008

Jesse's Wedding

We had a great weekend in Round Rock, TX with the whole famdamily and some friends!! :) On Friday March 28th Glen the girls and I went to lunch with Jerod Rebecek! A really good friend of mine from High school! We had some good food and great conversation.
My youngest brother, Jesse, married Katie Ashmore this weekend on March 29th in the San Antonio, TX Temple! YEAH!!! It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception. Katie was beautiful and Jesse was handsome as could be! We spent the evening eating, visiting with good friends and dancing to some fantastic music.
On Sunday we had 2 baby blessings. James blessed their new daughter Heidi Nicholas and Jeremy blessed their new daughter Skyllar Noel Nicholas in my parent's ward in Round Rock. The circles included all the brothers and brothers in law, plus Dad and Uncle Lee! Both little girls are the first girls for each of my brothers, so it was extra special! What an amazing blessing to be able to be there for such great occasions! :)
Sunday afternoon we spent some time in Denton, TX on our way back to Oklahoma at Glen's parent's house. Adrian Booher (Glen's sister) was there with her 9 kids! We spent a couple hours visiting, eating Dinner and taking fun pictures!
We finally got home around 11:30 pm. We just unloaded girls, bags and stuff from the car. Put girls in bed, dropped bags in the middle of the living room and went to bed!
Now we are back to reality. We went to work and school today and boy was it difficult! Now here it is 9:30pm and I am still up! I should really be off to bed soon, but I wanted to share a little more info before I headed there!
Good night!

0 comments: