Aleis, Charissa and I had our 2008 dance recital a couple weekends ago. The girls had so much fun wearing their costumes and getting out on that stage! They were amazing! I was a little surprised that neither of them got stage fright! They didn't need any coaxing or reminding! They just got out there and danced away! It was fun to watch. I too got out there on the stage and tapped away! I have been taking an adult Tap Dance Class at the same place my girls were doing tap and ballet classes. It was something a few of my friends, NICOLE and ELIZABETH, wanted to give a try. So we signed up and before we knew it, we had agreed to perform a routine in the recital! We danced to Aretha Franklin's "THINK". It was a pretty fast routine, but that just meant that it was over pretty quick too! :) I think we did alright as a whole class. I had a few missteps, but I thought that for my first Tap Dancing class, I did alright! :) The girls were much cuter to see and watch though!!! :)
And then there were five!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment